Document Controller Responsibilities
- Review all documents issued to the document transfer portal/Common Data Environment (CDE) for compliance with Mid Group QA policies, Information management protocols, BIM protocols and the requirement of ISO 19650 series.
- Directly manage consultants to ensure that all information is corrected and up-to-date.
- Act as the primary point of contact for any technical/operational issues and questions regarding the Collaboration tool.
- Provide the interface between the Collaboration Tool users and Asite/Trimble Connect.
- Organise the project team including adding and removing users from the project team throughout the life of the project and setting up user access rights.
- Maintain the high-level project details recorded in the system.
- Work with the Design Managers in defining the Issue and Review Groups to be used during publication.
- Keep the project-wide Issue Groups up to date to prevent superfluous notifications and maintain security.
- Maintain document standardisation – e.g. document attributes.
- Produce protocols for each project based on Mid Group’s template.
- Oversea process management of work wining, tender submission and corporate CV.
- Develop and maintain industry leading design management systems and controls in line with the company's BIM strategy
- Develop Document Management tools to help deliver the companies BIM ambition
- Work with the current BIM support company to advise and shape the company’s existing information management tool.
- Expand and recommend IT strategies to allow the company to make best use of BIM and information systems. E.g., cloud based systems, tablets and laptops.
- Computer Skills: High
- EDMs Knowledge: Asite, Trimble Connect or any other system.
- English: fluency in speaking and writing
- Experience: 2 – 4 years in a related field
- Degree: BSc degree / higher diploma in a related subject
- Excellent Communication skills
- Job Location: Amman, Jordan
- Direct manager: General Manager
- Employment Status: Full time (annual contract)
- Number of Vacancies: 1