We develop our mobile applications with high attention to detail to be tailored to our clients ensuring the best user experience and ease of accessing data and information.
Experience the 3Ts development in 3D Augmented Reality (AR)
Sterling BIM developed a fully functioning Augmented Reality (AR) mobile application of the £485 million redevelopment of the Royal Sussex County Hospital in what is thought to be a first in the NHS. The app provided the capability to explore the new hospital more than three years ahead of completion of the first the new buildings.
Never miss an update about your local project
Find out all about Mid Group projects in an Augmented Reality (AR) environment, read the latest updates about you local project and more.
Get involved and view your local project in AR ahead of the the completion of construction.
How to use our appications
1) Search for the app, or simply click on the icon of your usual app download facility (e.g. Apple's App Store or Google Play)
2) Download the app and open it.
3) Save and print the floor plan you want to view, as shown in the app's instructions.
4) Download the 3D model of the floor/project plan you wish to view, as shown in the app's instructions.
5) Press play
6) Hold you phone or a tablet over the plan and enjoy!